lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Discovering A New World.


When we start growing the first   thing we want is to go to the school, fell that we are a mature person, said I am a big person, but the real thing is that the only thing we want is stay with our mom. The first time that my parents tell me that I am going to school I was so happy because I am going to make friends, meat knew people and have my best friend. All of these look great but inside I was so scare because my big cousins tell me that the school is not the sweet thing that everyone said. I was happy but at the same time I was scare because all the things that my causes said me and i was afraid that all my classmates are going to said bad things about me, and that I never going to have friends.

A week after I was going to school, I was asking a lot of thins to my mom, choosing my best dress and cleaning my favorite shoes also I remember that I want a pinkie backpack and my grandpa bought me my backpack.. A day after I make a list that said all my goals I want to make during my first year of school. The day came, my mom pick me up and I remember very well his words, she told me my life is time to get up is your first day of school! I get up and I have to tell you I was very nervous. My dad drove me to the school and when I was in front of my school the fist thing that impress me was the name, it was LAS ABEJTAS, my dad said ok here we are! He take me to the door and two ladies where there my dad toll me this are your teachers I hid behind my Dad and the ladies tell my its ok come with us everything is going to be fine. My dad grape my hand and he said I love you, I see you later. When my dad left me there I have to confess that I start crying because I miss my mom and my brother. When I enter all my world change, everything was fine, I like the school and the people who Works there. The bell rang and I enter to my class I sit in the front and the teacher was in the board and she said: god morning class I am Melanie and we are going to be friends.

When she said that I relax, I know that everything is going to be great and my school I going to be cool. The weeks pass and I start knowing people and you knew what my class was so funny that everyone was so happy and we pass great moments, I remember that we had a partner that was chines, everyone hate him because he was from a different country, when we where in art class my classmates throw him paint and Legos. They were so min with him but we make good friends. So my first day of school was a great experience because I realize that all the bad things all my cousins tell me, they were rung! I really had great moments and my friends of my old school are the ones that I never forget.

Since I start remember all the thing I pass and see all the picture, the first play I make, I start to cry because are memories that I would tell to my kids and you know that a friend that I have in my old school, now we are together in the same grade and in the same class, that friend is Michael Heffner. When we start talking about our childhood we laugh because the first thing we thought is the chines boy, I said to him that we pass great moments and I am very glad that I see my all friends and remember my first day of school and the days I pass in LAS ABEJITAS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario