lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Sweet Dream Home.


“Home Sweet Home” such a really pleasant says, but that depends on every person on earth. Some may like the Minnesota’s winter, or someone Guatemala’s sprint, but I like the humidity and heat of Guatemala’s beach.

My dream place is a place where I could sleep all day without being bother by the annoying mosquitoes that I really hate, a place that I could enjoy the spectacular sunset everyday and in which I know it would be an amazing and a different show of the nature every day.

A “dream place’ is not a place full of luxuries like 3D T.V’s or a enormous house with amazing cars an a big pool, a dream place could be just a beach with a small and appeasable ranch in middle of the beach in which nobody bother you, a ranch with hammocks all over and with some coconuts to drink, and in the bottom of the noise you can hear how the little birds walk in the water.

Somehow others may prefer a cold day in Minnesota, New York, or why not Guatemala. A day in which you could drink that potato soup that your mom does when its really cold outside and in the afternoon a hoot chocolate with marshmallows, six marshmallows the number for the perfect chocolate cup. And in the night read a book in front of your fireplace, for get some heat, or just take a full afternoon-nap, and then just bake some cookies just for fun.

Why not Summer? It’s a really good idea to go to the beach or to a house in a lake with your friends and family for making a BBQ’ with hamburgers or a NY style meat loaf, and really after of eat a nap of one hour and then to swim in the lake with that appeasable mood that you all have.

Why not just to see a movie in a raining day? Maybe that’s what I need just a really relaxed raining day, in which I do not move any of my muscles, and drink coffee until I get asleep with soft music and thinking pretty things.

Well I gave you a lot of places where you could decide to be your “dream place” and know I’ll tell you about mine’s.  it  could be a billion or maybe trillions of amazing places where you could be a Joyce full person, but what I like the most  is to sleep until 3:00 p.m. in a hot place like “Puerto de San Jose” here in Guatemala with an incredible view of the sea, and with no mosquitoes because I really hate scratching my body because of that tiny animals.

Why the beach? Well the reason is that I used to go to the beach with my grandpa since I had like 6 days of born and before he died every time he traveled to the beach hose I go with him and we used to sleep several hours a day until we where hungry and until the mosquitoes   start bothering us.

If you notice I talked about food to and its not because I’m hungry (well actually I’m) but the real reason is because my grandpa used to make a BBQ’ when we traveled to the beach every Saturday that we traveled to the beach he combined pleasure with a relaxing experience.

Why the beach? Well the other reason is that the beach was the favorite place of my grandpa so it takes me a lot of memories about him, and why my grandpa? Well is because he was my second dad, and I will always remember him doing his BBQ’ at the beach.

Why food? Well simply who doesn’t like to eat? Why so many questions? Simply I want you to think, stop and take a break for you like we do when we where kids, I know that you have work to do, but just take a break.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario